Thursday, April 17, 2014

heffydoodle: mbt1991: mrcontro: qinni: The whole film took... [feedly]

  

----
heffydoodle: mbt1991: mrcontro: qinni: The whole film took...
// Art and Reference point



















heffydoodle:

mbt1991:

mrcontro:

qinni:

The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at. 

Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)

This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D. 

Here's a book that will really help you start animating:


here's some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:


I hope these helped

I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)

And this is a keeper!  No doubt about that!  :)

I'm just gonna put this one on standby

for when I start my senior film!


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment