Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ongoing Homework!

75 pages (roughly a page a day!) in your sketchbook!
This is in addition to a project TBA

I will give you lots of ideas throughout the term and lots of examples of things to try and work with.
The hardest part of this will be the self discipline. Don't let them build up!
I will help you with this as I will be having you hand in your sketchbooks once a week so I can review your progress.

You can draw anything using anything you want, but I highly suggest you try the things I show you and talk about in class!

Listen and take notes.
Build projects!
Don't be afraid to make courageous crazy marks!

Remember: carry your sketchbook with you at all times! use it to fill the corners of your time! Bring it to class always!
FYI: drawings done in class don't count!
P.S. Extra credit for pages beyond 75!