Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monica Ramos Makes Me Excited for Fun in the Sun [feedly]

  

----
Monica Ramos Makes Me Excited for Fun in the Sun
// Brown Paper Bag

false

monica_first

I don't know about you, but I am very happy about the warmer temps. With a harsh winter, I'm excited to be buying short-sleeve shirts and looking for a new pair of black sandals. You know what else I'm looking forward to? Swimming! And, with Monica Ramos' fun-in-the-sun illustrations, it makes me even more eager to get in the water.

These two triptychs convey different types of aqua adventures. One looks a little dangerous (bathing with a tiger!) and another that's the quintessential crowded beach scene. Which would you rather have? I'm partial to tigers, and they look pretty friendly…

monica ramos

monica ramos

monica ramos

monica4

monica5

monica6

The post Monica Ramos Makes Me Excited for Fun in the Sun appeared first on Brown Paper Bag.


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment