Saturday, November 1, 2014

im having a hard time thinking of poses to draw????? cn you help maybe>???????/ [feedly]



----
im having a hard time thinking of poses to draw????? cn you help maybe>???????/
// Art and Reference point

UMM for me it's easier to come up with poses if I think of my character as doing an ACTION not a pose idk if that makes sense?

So instead of thinking of a fixed pose, I think of an action that my char could be doing e.g eating a piece of pie

it's easier for me to visualize a pose if there's some context YEAH

ALSO I like to draw sequences? of a certain action, and then pick the one I like best e.g. if my OC is reading


1) Standard pose > 2 & 3 poses that might follow after if this is moving 

or if they're frying an egg

 I don't draw it out in full all the time ofc, sometimes I just draw like really sketchy sequences yeah idk if that makes sense, but it helps me figure out poses besides the most obvious one!

WHEN YOU DON"T KNOW where to put the hands always go back to WHAT WOULD YOU DO if you're doing this particular action?? And if all things fail, you can always go to sites like pixelovely for poses


----

Shared via my feedly reader



No comments:

Post a Comment