Saturday, December 23, 2017

15 Cat Illustrations Celebrating Fabulous Felines of All Shapes and Sizes



----
15 Cat Illustrations Celebrating Fabulous Felines of All Shapes and Sizes
// Brown Paper Bag

Over on my Instagram, #Caturday is my favorite day of the week. It's the day when I specifically celebrate pretty kitties and all their fluffy glory. Today, I'm bringing the party over here with 15 cat illustrations of felines of all shapes and sizes. From fuzzy bellies to fancy hats, artists and illustrators know better than anyone how to pay homage to these adorable animals. 

Cat Illustrations

Cat Illustrations

Cat Illustrations

Cat Illustrations

The post 15 Cat Illustrations Celebrating Fabulous Felines of All Shapes and Sizes appeared first on Brown Paper Bag.


----

Read in my feedly


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment