Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fwd: darrencalvert: People often say to me: “You draw like some kind...


-nate


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nate Marcel <greatseamonster@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 11:53 PM
Subject: darrencalvert: People often say to me: "You draw like some kind...
To: greatseamonster@gmail.com




----
darrencalvert: People often say to me: "You draw like some kind...
// Art and Reference point













darrencalvert:

People often say to me: "You draw like some kind of inhuman machine.  If I eat your brain, will I gain your power?"  The answer is yes, but there is another way.

The key to precise drawing is building up muscle memory so that your arm/hand/fingers do the things you want them to do when you want them to do them.  Teaching yourself to draw a straight line or to make sweet curves is just a matter of practice and there are some exercises you can do to help improve.

If you're going to be doodling in class or during meetings anyway, why not put that time to good use?


----

Read in my feedly


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment